Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Part P Inspections Reference to para 1.26!

Lobster wrote:

Peter Hemmings wrote:

I just mentioned the para to my BCO when he seemed to suggest I paid
and "Hey Presto" he said "Oh you know about 1.26, its costing us a
lot of money!",

Is that bloody outrageous or what??

David

Sounds like it! If you're mug enough to pay, they'll let you - but if you
challenge them, *they* have to pay.

Does Section 1.26 say that they have to point out your rights to you?
--
Cheers,
Roger