Posted to alt.electronics
Daniel Daniel is offline

Default Galileo (NOT Einstein) is inventor of Second postulate of Relativity

AJAY SHARMA wrote:
PeterD wrote:
On 7 Nov 2006 06:50:47 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

John Fields wrote:
On 6 Nov 2006 17:30:15 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

PeterD wrote:
On 6 Nov 2006 07:44:17 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

John Fields wrote:
On 5 Nov 2006 09:01:39 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

(Book will be published in Dec. 2006 , By NOVA Science, New York,
USA)

---
Are you paying to have the book published?

--
JF
Kindly see the answer ( complete ) here posted

AJAY SHARMA
That's not an answer to the poster's question! He asked:

ARE YOU PAYING TO HAVE THE BOOK PUBLISHED?

Answer it!

Oh, I forgot, you are a trolling SPAMMER... You don't answer
questions, do you?

See how many questions I have replied,

---
If you can't understand a simple, straightforward question well
enough to respond with a simple, straightforward answer, I doubt
whether you can understand Einstein's work well enough to criticize
it.

--
JF
------------------------------

Geeze, you're an idiot... OK, I guess I'll answer the question for
you: yes you paid to have your book published... Right?

===================
+++Idoit I also the language you USE.

If you use the same language that others here use, how come you don't
answer their question.

Idoit I try to be polite upto huge extent.

To ignore people is to be very impolite

I dont reply to odiots.
Idoits NEVER UNDERSTAND. ++++

So this explains why you don't reply, you don't understand, you idiot.

If you do then read, there os answer of every question.

Except the question that everyone here (except you, Ajay)
wants answered:-

ARE YOU PAYING TO HAVE THE BOOK PUBLISHED?

Daniel