Gunner

Default 4C Collets Revisited and a name and phone number

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:23:45 -0800, Jim Stewart
wrote:

Jim Stewart wrote:

Gunner wrote:

For those of you wanting 4C collets, the seller told me to simply give
you his name and phone number.

Did you see any square or hex?

If I call him and tell him Gunner sent me,
will he know who I'm talking about?

Ah..yes. Chuckle.

Gunner

"As physicists now know, there is some nonzero probability that any object will,
through quantum effects, tunnel from the workbench in your shop to Floyds Knobs,
Indiana (unless your shop is already in Indiana, in which case the object will
tunnel to Trotters, North Dakota).
The smaller mass of the object, the higher the probability.
Therefore, disassembled parts, particularly small ones,
of machines disappear much faster than assembled machines."
Greg Dermer: rec.crafts.metalworking