Posted to alt.home.repair
Old Fangled Old Fangled is offline

Default Shower stall question

46erjoe wrote in
:

I'm building a small bathroom in my basement. It will have a shower
stall, not a tub. But all the faucet fixtures for sale in the DIY
stores sell fixtures with the tub faucets too, which for me will be a
waste of money. Furthermore, it is the tub spigot that turns the
showerhead on and off, right? So how does this work if I don't have a
tub spigot? WIll I have to buy the full set and throw away the tub
kit, and if so, how will the shower head be always "turned on"?

You aren't looking hard enough. Everyone sells shower-only faucet sets.
e.g. Look for a Delta model 1323 at Home Depot (Store SKU #: 413320)