Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero Cicero is offline

Default Part P Inspections Reference to para 1.26!

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 19:31:56 +0000, Peter Hemmings wrote:

A couple of months ago someone on here gave a url from government to
Building Regs on local councils which instructed them to for certification
out of their fees. Unfortunately I did not keep a copy and its not on my
news server!

Can someone give me the url as I have some friends who are very interested
in this document?

Thanks

================================
The instruction (sent to all Councils) was from 'ODPM' ('Office of the
Deputy Prime Minister') which has now changed to:

http://www.communities.gov.uk/ which is ruled by that Kelly woman.

As far as I can remember the ruling is that any *testing* required / done
either by an external contractor or by a member of their own staff must
be paid by the Council out of the Application fee - i.e. no separate fee
for testing.

Cic.

--
Testing UBUNTU Linux