Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Steve is offline

Default Rusting chrome radiator

Hi there,
1 year ago we had our bathroom done and got a nice shiny chome radiator
from screfix and had it installed. This weekend I noticed that a lot of
hairline rust crack had formed on it - one side in particular seemed to
be worse. Our bathroom is very humid as it is poorly ventilated so I
guess this may be in part to blame but seems pretty poor to happen in
under a year (installed in December last year). Does anyone have any
advice for attempting to remove the rust and try and prevent it
happening? or is it alost cause? I saw some rust removing paste yo
could buy from Homebase on the weekend but wasn't sure if it would hurt
the chome finish. Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Steve