Gunner

Default OT- VOTERS` VIEWS ON FIREARM OWNERS` RIGHTS AND HUNTING

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 00:28:14 GMT, "wmbjk" wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Now again..if they are doing something illegal, why dont you have them
arrested, tried and convicted? I would, hunters or not.

Fooled me then, I figured you'd copy and paste off-topic
anti-litterbugging stuff six times a day to your favorite newsgroups.
Don't know where I got that idea. :-)

I bet you imagine I could just look out my kitchen window, then call the
cops. But we're talking about patrolling six miles of road for two
months at a time, and the cops and game warden are both about 40 miles
away. I know, I know, you'd get remote cameras, a red light and siren
for your truck, a bigger gun than the scofflaws, etc etc. Here's what
I've found works best - It's an archery-only zone, so I started telling
the hunte...er, camokids, that if I hear any shooting, I'll be down to
check it out. Whatdaya' know, most of them moved up the road aways.

Wayne

Ah..wayne..if you are close enough to see the 'camo kids" and to talk
to them..are you not close enough to get a license plate number?

If they were littering, tearing up "your" road etc etc..its obvious
that they are scoff laws and you really need to do your civic duty and
have them arrested, testify at their trial and see them convicted and
punished.

Or..hummm are you simply blowing hot air out your butt? Again.

Gunner

"As physicists now know, there is some nonzero probability that any object will,
through quantum effects, tunnel from the workbench in your shop to Floyds Knobs,
Indiana (unless your shop is already in Indiana, in which case the object will
tunnel to Trotters, North Dakota).
The smaller mass of the object, the higher the probability.
Therefore, disassembled parts, particularly small ones,
of machines disappear much faster than assembled machines."
Greg Dermer: rec.crafts.metalworking