Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,alt.politics,alt.california,chi.general
Brent P Brent P is offline

Default How Real Americans Can Compete with "Hard Workin" Day Labor

In article , unsettled wrote:

And that $7000 mostly leaves the country - resulting in no benefit
to the economy here, or negative benefit due to the trade deficit.
As the chinese buy up our country with that money, the American
economy will continue to collapse, until this is a third world nation.
Had that money remained here, it would have resulted in more
purchases from those that earned it. Repeat as needed.
Short term thinking in a long term world.

You seem to forget that a good part of the $7000 remains here
in local wages, delivery charges, salesman's commission and a
bunch of other stuff.

A percentage vs. 100% is still less.

Only the sales price at the receiving pier goes abroad, and
quite frankly, what little I know about international trade
says that China will spend most of the money here.

Buying up things like important infastructure and building companies to
take things the US taxpayer paid for.... like our ports, the panama
canal, etc and so forth... Good to have those things in the hands of
communist nation that if you listen to them beyond the evening news,
isn't exactly the USA's friend...