Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Default Door bell cover

Try this one:
http://www.twaathome.com/catalog/mod...F DA&pid=2001

"MiamiCuse" wrote in message
I need a replacement cover plate for my door bell. The current plate is
metallic chrome but it's all corroded. It has the same size as standard
cover plate for light switches. I removed it and there is a box behind it
and there are two screws on the cover plate about 3.25" apart.

I tried to find a replacement plate at home centers like HD, Lowes etc...
no luck. Then I started looking at specialty hardware store - higher end
ones, nothing, all of them are of unique sizes, either too small or not
the right shape to cover the hole of the box. I just need something
simple and standard and no one has it. Then I searched on line and did
not find any either.

Anyone has any suggestions?

MC