Posted to rec.woodworking
George M. Kazaka George M. Kazaka is offline

Default 1950's doors

I do not rememebr them as "bells " but 3 lights of a quarter circle

Good Luck
George
wrote in message
ups.com...
There was a door design from the 1950's which had 3 window panes in the
upper corner that were shaped like "BELLS". I'm sure the actual design
differed somewhat from my drawing, but this gives you the basic idea:
http://170.photobucket.com/albums/i9...lrod2/Door.jpg
I did this from memory AND it's been years since I've seen one. If
anybody has a photo OR knows where there's one of these doors, would
you mind taking a picture of it and emailing it to me? I have the
woodworking skills to replicate this design. All I need is a picture to
use as my template. My chances of finding one of those doors for sale
are ZERO, (I've been searching for a while) so my next best bet is to
custom build it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bryan Lord