Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default B&Q Wind turbines

"Bob Eager" wrote in message

But it might shake the house a bit.

You don't have to have it on the house.

Most of the target customer base have no other option, if they want it
to turn at all. Of course, many of the greenies will want it just to
show they have one, and turning is not essential.

You seemed to assume that it WOULD be on the house. We souldn't have one on
the house, we have a very sturdy (home built) garage which would accommodate
one. If there were enough wind here, which there isn't, we've been told by a
supplier.

5) It will pay for itself in (around) 7-12 years.

I think it has a projected life of 10 years.

I suspect there's a bit in small print about terms and conditions
applying

Apparently it says somewhere that 10 years is not guaranteed...

Why am I not surprised?

I wouldn't believe anythinig from that source.

Mary