Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike in Arkansas Mike in Arkansas is offline

Default Kitchen cabinet doors. Any reason not to do this?

wrote:
In answer to your question, yes you could do it as you described. If
you have ever tried working with 1/4" quarter round, you will find it
challenging.

-Lee

Thanks for the input Lee. I didn't actually get the 'wrong' bits for
what I wanted. They did a fine job for what they were designed to do.
With so much time and money going into this everlasting gobstopper of a
project I don't want to do anything that would distract from the
quality just because I'm impatient and too cheap to buy tools
unnecessarily. Thanks again
Mike