Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B&Q Wind turbines

In article ,
Andy Hall writes:
I hate that as well. It's a complete PITA having to make a special
trip to go and pay the damn things in - almost as bad as having to go
to a main post office to buy a car licence.

As far as payments are concerned, I've managed to almost completely
eliminate cheque payments by not dealing with people who don't accept
payment by credit card or BACS. There has to be a very good reason
for me to get the cheque book out. So far this year, I have written 3
cheques and hope not to write any more.

In my case, 4 cheques this year, but one of them was lost by
Legal and General (who can't handle BACS either), and one of
them was car tax too.

I now write so few of them, I have to stop and think how to
do it again each time.

I try to use BACS for everything.

--
Andrew Gabriel