Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default B&Q Wind turbines

On 2006-11-04 20:37:03 +0000, Owain said:

Andy Hall wrote:
Does he need to send you regular cheques for maintenance costs too?

Oh no. BACS would be fine. I hate dealing with paper cheques -
waste of time.

I don't mind *receiving* them - it's writing them distresses me.

I hate that as well. It's a complete PITA having to make a special
trip to go and pay the damn things in - almost as bad as having to go
to a main post office to buy a car licence.

As far as payments are concerned, I've managed to almost completely
eliminate cheque payments by not dealing with people who don't accept
payment by credit card or BACS. There has to be a very good reason
for me to get the cheque book out. So far this year, I have written 3
cheques and hope not to write any more.