Gunner

Default OT- VOTERS` VIEWS ON FIREARM OWNERS` RIGHTS AND HUNTING

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:38:00 GMT, "wmbjk" wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Im curious..do you bitch and moan about the kids driving on your road,
pitching beer bottles and used condoms around your property as well?
Do you know which is which?

OK, I see where you're going with this. You figure that just because I
live here, it doesn't necessarily follow that I'd know anything about
what's going on. Judging by the volume of your posts, you're pretty
smart, and now seem to have correctly deduced that these are probably
not hunters at all, but bad mannered children. How did I miss it?
Anyway, perhaps you could answer some more questions -

Sure!

Why are these kids so old? Some of them do look the type to have been
held over a couple of years, but still...

No idea. Retards pretty common where you live?

How come they're always dressed in camouflage? Is that what kids are
wearing these days?

In my part of California...indeed.

Why do they only party here during deer hunting season?

Wayne

Only during deer hunting season? I thought they were constantly
tearing up your roads, littering your front yard and generally being a
pain in the ass all year round based on the bitterness in your post.

Now again..if they are doing something illegal, why dont you have them
arrested, tried and convicted? I would, hunters or not.

Gunner

"As physicists now know, there is some nonzero probability that any object will, through quantum effects, tunnel from the workbench in your shop to Floyds Knobs, Indiana (unless your shop is already in Indiana, in which case the object will tunnel to Trotters, North Dakota). The smaller mass of the object, the higher the probability. Therefore, disassembled parts, particularly small ones, of machines disappear much faster than assembled machines."
Greg Dermer: rec.crafts.metalworking