Posted to uk.d-i-y
heavytull heavytull is offline

Default repair caterpillar shoes

wrote:
heavytull wrote:

I have bought a brand new pair of shoes from caterpillar, but one of
the shoes has been badly made. The upper leather side has been badly
sewn to the sole at a part, so after some time the seams started to
leave the sole at that part so as there is a growing hole between the
upper leather side and the sole of the shoe. What I would like to do
now is to stick it back by means of the appropriate glue type. But I
don't know anything about glues and shoe mending. If someone knows the
name I could buy it in a specific shop for glues around.

thanks

BTDT, and its a waste of time. Even the heat & pressure pro glues just
arent strong enough for it to last.

that's exactly what I'm wondering.

NT