Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] noos999@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default wiring built-in microwave

Correcting my previous post, I came across a full-size single oven from
Smeg that does has microwave capability. I've just been to a dealer
that supplies Smeg and various other makes to ask about it. He was very
honest -his exact words were "Smeg aren't very reliable, in fact we
call their products expensive crap". And it was expensive, around
£1400 list price...

If there is available either a full size single oven that also has
microwave capability, or a double oven where one of the ovens has
microwave capability I would be really interested as that would
definitely make life easier wiring-wise. I saw some combo single ovens
which have conventional and microwave capability, but they are too
small for our needs compared to conventional single ovens

Thanks to everyone for the helpful advice on this thread

Julian