Posted to rec.woodworking
KERRY MONTGOMERY KERRY  MONTGOMERY is offline

Default Wixey Digital Angle Gauge

"brianlanning" wrote in message
ps.com...
Charley wrote:
I bought one and I'm very satisfied with it. It's very easy to use and
it's
nice to be able to get repeatable blade angle settings to 0.01 degrees
when
you need to make perfectly fitting parts.

0.1 or 0.01? The one I saw in the woodcraft circular only went to 1/10
of a degree. If it were 0.01, that would be a great tool.

I've been able to easily
re-calibrate all of the angle stops on my tools with it to a better
accuracy
than they ever were before. Barry Wixey has a website and sells direct as
well as through Woodcraft.

Do you have a url for his site? Does he sell any other goodies?

brian

The fourth listing from a Google search of Barry Wixey:
http://www.wixey.com/index.html
Kerry