Posted to alt.home.repair
Tim Fischer Tim Fischer is offline

Default Home Crappo Reviewed

"Al Bundy" wrote in message
Ive never seen any year badge at HD that I recognized. But I did see a
guy at WalMart with a 10 Years of Service nametag on an "Associate". Can
you imagine?!!! !0 years at a WalMart as an Associate!!!! He did have
tinted glasses on though. I wonder if he knows where he is working. I
wonder if he knows he is even working. Maybe thinks he's playing a long
video game.

My cousin's been at Wally World that long. Some people evidently like that
kind of work, others find it the most challenging thing they can do. In any
case, it's not nice to make fun of them.

-Tim