jim rozen

Default OT- VOTERS` VIEWS ON FIREARM OWNERS` RIGHTS AND HUNTING

In article , Gunner says...

The highly respected research firm Zogby International

This is a joke, right? There really is a Zogg firm?

Voters were also asked about hunting: "Which of the follow statements
comes closer to your opinion? Statement A: Killing wild animals for food
or sport is an American tradition and an essential part of wildlife
management.

All I can think of here is that *amazing* hunter mpeg clip that
was linked here a week or so ago, with the $100 per pound
venison result! "Lobster don't cost but twenty a pound!!"

I would honestly have to say (a) to the question above.

Jim

please reply to: