wmbjk

Default OT- VOTERS` VIEWS ON FIREARM OWNERS` RIGHTS AND HUNTING

Wayne wrote:

Over population of wildlife?
I have many deer come eat my plants, walk out in traffic and poop in
my yard. Each day I have 10 to 20 Wild Turkey in my front yard
eating what little grass is poking through the snow. But the deer
are not the ones removing the wooded areas and paving the world. I
have no problem with hunting but to claim "over population" of
wildlife? I worry a whole lot more of the drunk driving into may car
than a deer.
Now I know I should not have bit on this one but I did.

Even better - many hunters talk about how their hobby *increases* the
animal population. I just tell them to hunt in town since that's where
the real game shortage seems to be. ;-)

Wayne (the other one)