Wayne

Default OT- VOTERS` VIEWS ON FIREARM OWNERS` RIGHTS AND HUNTING

Over population of wildlife?
I have many deer come eat my plants, walk out in traffic and poop in my
yard. Each day I have 10 to 20 Wild Turkey in my front yard eating what
little grass is poking through the snow. But the deer are not the ones
removing the wooded areas and paving the world. I have no problem with
hunting but to claim "over population" of wildlife? I worry a whole lot more
of the drunk driving into may car than a deer.
Now I know I should not have bit on this one but I did.