Posted to alt.home.repair
johnnymo johnnymo is offline

Default Plumbing Code - Can I tie my bathroom exaust fan into the main plumbing vent to the outside.

Awesome...good ideas. Idea is dead. Makes sense. I thought I was onto
to something, but as usual, there is a reason why it is not done this
way.

I was just testing you guys....jk. have a whole house fan, and the
minute I turn that sucker on, I can see it sucking the air from my
bathroom including the air in my exchaut fan vent when the fan is not
running.

Back to the drawing board. I appreciated every ones ideas and
suggestions. Seems like a really dumb idea now that I look back.

Peace.