Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] electronicsmart@gmail.com is offline

Default Cost of replacing LCD screens

Hi, I am getting a few LCD TVs 32" and higher various brands with most
of these having broken screens. I dont have experience fixing LCD
monitors/TV so am going to attempt this. I have some experience with
fixing other devices and electrical circuits. My question, how much
does the LCD screen costs on average for 32" and higher TVs.

Assuming all other boards are ok and only broken screen, is it worth
fixing these to resell ? Are service manual available for these ? and
is replacing LCD screen simple procedure of just removing the old one
with a new/used one and only connecting a few cables to the new screen
?

thanks.