Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

Default Flourescent ballast

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 23:07:22 GMT "Mike" wrote in
Message id: :

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 22:05:45 +0000, ian field Has Frothed:

"Sammy" wrote in message
I bought a 240V, 26W fluorescent lamp marketed by Omicron
(type OMC 9126). This bayonet mounted lamp lit for a few seconds and
then went dead.
I cannot find a circuit for it on the net. It has 2 semiconductors with
E13003 on both. What is this semiconductor? They measure short circuit
across 2 of the pins. Surely they must be faulty. A schematic diagram
would help. ==Sammy==

Last time I looked there were several schematics on the web - if you look
in the right places.

M.P. is correct about the MJE13003.

Hey even a broken clock is right twice a day

unless its digital of course ;-)

That depends on what is broken.