Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Light bulbs to be taxed

In article ,
David Hansen wrote:
Given the savings they are claimed to produce is based on a lie, why
not?

It is interesting that much the same group of people moan about new
innovations and instead want to take us back to the 1960s (nuclear
power stations, incandescent lamps, etc). All these new innovations
are supposedly fraudulent, according to the moaners.

I was moaning about effectively fraudulent claims which do no good to the
'cause' in the long run. All they do is give fuel to the above.

--
*You sound reasonable......time to up my medication

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.