Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default GoShoppingMall

WT wrote:
I received a coupon for a "free" DVD player from GoShoppingMall. Free
except I have to pay for shipping $14.99. I know it will be an el
cheapo model, but for that price it might just work for a while. What
bothers me is that payment is required as a money order or cashiers
check. I think I'm willing to risk that amount, but a business that
requires that type of payment may not be legit, and I don't feel like
being a total idiot. Does anyone here have any idea about this place?

WT

Just go to a local store and pick one up, I've seen them as cheap as 20
bucks, yeah they're junk, but then so are ones costing twice as much.