Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Christmas Tree Ornaments

In article 4Fd1h.3789$ee4.1788@trndny06, "WConner" wrote:
HELP! I need to make about 2 dozen Christmas Tree Ornaments by Thanksgiving.
Any ideas, easy plans for turned ornaments or otherwise appreciated.

Woodcraft, Craft Supplies USA ("The Woodturners Catalog"), and (I think)
Rockler sell kits (similar to pen-turning kits) with an eye and a finial.
Their catalogs have some examples, e.g.
http://www.woodturnerscatalog.
com/cgi-bin/shopper?search=action&keywords=christmas-tree-ornament

Craft Supplies also sells a book on turning ornaments.

Or you may feel free to use this photo of some I made a few years back for
inspiration, entertainment, bad examples, or whatever you like:

http://www.milmac.com/Turnings/ChristmasOrnaments.html

You will probably also have a better response if you crosspost your question
to rec.crafts.woodturning .

--
Regards,