Posted to rec.woodworking
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default Hooray! I'm eventually getting somewhere!

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:45:09 GMT, "Stoutman" .@. wrote:

Besides, who the heck is going to bother doing that to your website?

Family members that think they are doing you a 'favor'.

Ahh. It's a matter of family 're-education'. Took a long time, and
eventually outright yelling, to get my mother to stop forwarding spam
with virus-infected attachments to my e-mail account because she
thought little inspirational stories were "cute".

But that's not really Google's fault- it's misguided family members
(perhaps unknowingly) running a scam on your behalf. That's exactly
what they're trying to prevent.