Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop Dave Fawthrop is offline

Default Light bulbs to be taxed

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:45:50 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby"
wrote:

|pmsl.
|
|New gov policies...
|The green tax code

I expect that all they will do is to tax incandescent bulbs off the market.
As I saw low energy bulbs this week at 99 p each, this will be easy. I may
replace the incandescents in the garage having next to no security with low
energy ones when they fail. Mind you they are used so little that they
are all of 10 years old

|Does this mean town shopping centers lit up like blackpool will get taxed?

Hopefully, Shopping centres should have only enough light to "see" clearly,
nothing more.