Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Blade Guard on a Table Saw?

In article , "Leon" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
.com...

but I do know that I'm not going to ask him for safety
tips.

You know Doug, originally you asked another poster why they would want to
see the blade. I gave you "1" reason why I do. I was not really looking
to get in to a ****ing contest but simply to answer your question. I was
not trying to call your method wrong. I was simply answering your
question.

Right... and I'm pointing out for the benefit of the guy who asked the
question originally that the reasoning behind your wanting to see the blade is
faulty.

Keeping the blade uncovered so you can see it *does* increase the hazard (you
even agreed with that) and it does *not* provide any advantages.

--
Regards,