Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fred McKenzie Fred McKenzie is offline

Default Wireless Mic question?

In article ,
"Rob Mills" wrote:

I picked up an Audio-Technica U.S. ATR45 W/T (VHF FM) wireless mic at an
estate sale yesterday.
Any one know if it will work with my grand son's guitar. I'll have to make
up some cords (1/8 to !/4) to make the connections. RM~

PS, I also got one of Radio Shacks wireless mics (came with the package) but
it works on 49.890 which I believe is right in with the cordless phones.
That ought to be interesting.

Rob-

If either has an input for a separate audio feed, you may be able to
plug-in an acoustical pickup that would be mounted on the guitar. Such
pickups are usually found in music stores that carry guitars, if he
doesn't already have one.

Fred