Posted to rec.woodworking
Stoutman Stoutman is offline

Default Hooray! I'm eventually getting somewhere!

"Prometheus" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:47:41 GMT, "Stoutman" .@. wrote:

Watch out for Google Ads! They are a shady group at Google. All someone
has to do to get your Google Ad account revoked is to keep clicking on the
same ad over and over. It sends a 'red flag' to Google that something is
little fishy. Once you are account is about to be paid out, they drop you
like a hot potato. They intentionally wait until your account reaches the
pay out amount ($150 ?) before doing this.

What's shady about that? If they didn't do that, it'd be very easy to
abuse.

'I' could have his account revoked simply by clicking on the same ad
'several' times. It will appear to Google to be click-fraud. You don't
receive payment from Google until you have a balance of $100. If they are
suspicious of you, they will wait until your account reaches $99 before they
send you a notice e-mail and end their relationship with you. Then you
don't receive a dime. That is a little shady.