Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Conspiracy theory?

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Hi All

Has to be a conspiracy. Last week I treated a shed with Creosote Sub.
Looked at the coverage on the can & decided 2 x 4 litres would be easily
enough.

Ran out leaving an area 18" x 24" untreated, had to buy another 4 litres.

Think about it though. The same happens with emulsion paint, wallpaper
paste, mortar, plaster, you name it. How many of us have three quarters of
a tin of something in the garage?

They must know how big the average shed, room etc is. Exactly how big -
then they deliberately package the stuff it 'too big' or too small'
containers.

A why is one bottle of wine not quite enough, but two is too much?

What do you think?

Well with food, I always cook slightly more than enough for two, and the
dogs get whats left.

Got any dogs need creosoting?