jim rozen

Default Husqvarna Chainsaw Fiasco

In article , Jimbo says...

I really be interested to know how much Rich paid for his chain saw
including taxes and shipping? Then I'd like him to tell us what his local
dealership was asking for the same exact unit? Then I would like him to
post the model and serial number of the saw so that some knowledgable person
on this group can tell all of us what a fair price would be for the same
unit purchased through a local dealer.

Local, *where*?

If the dealers only honor warranties from local purchases,
then the notion of a price from a local dealer is moot.

It does him no good if he lives in NYC, and your price
is only good in Yuma, Arizona.

Jim

please reply to: