Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Oscar_Lives Oscar_Lives is offline

Default Furnace not igniting (Comfortmaker RPJ II - electronic igniter)

wrote in message
news
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 13:19:19 GMT, "MLD" wrote:

"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message

wrote in message
ps.com...
The model # of the furnace is GNJ050N12D1.
I don't hear the zap, click sound which used to come before the sound
of flames.
A previous post mentioned a trouble code? Where can I check that?
I don't think it's the thermostat. I replaced my old one thinking that
was the problem. But with the new thermostat the exact same thing
happens: the furnace and fan come on, but the furnace doesn't ignite.

Did you polarize the thermostat when you installed it? Comfortmaker
needs
the thermostat polarized and sync'ed with the controller board before it
will work correctly.

Hey meathead--you're not in the HVAC group. Your crap doesn't fit
here--save it for the sink hole you like to live in.
MLD

Actually, he IS in the HVAC group, and you can go ****
yourself. Learn what a cross-post is.

Thanks Paul. I had to pull out my Minion card and make sure it was
up-to-date with the current validation.

Now, what do I do with all these Minion tokens that Mike gave me? The
Minion vending machine has been broke for years since Stormin tried to
adjust the latch on the service door.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/