Posted to rec.woodworking
Stoutman Stoutman is offline

Default Hooray! I'm eventually getting somewhere!

wrote in message
ps.com...

Stoutman wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
This whole website building thing is complicated, but at last i really
think I'm getting somewhere...

I've added more plans and started to put the links in categories at
www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk. It's taking a lot more time than I
thought, but I'm actually quite enjoying it; although my DIY has come
to a complete standstill for over 3 weeks now. Wifes not happy!

Thats great. The real question is are you making any money off of us
with
your Google ads yet?

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Not really. But it's fun watching it anyway.

Watch out for Google Ads! They are a shady group at Google. All someone
has to do to get your Google Ad account revoked is to keep clicking on the
same ad over and over. It sends a 'red flag' to Google that something is a
little fishy. Once you are account is about to be paid out, they drop you
like a hot potato. They intentionally wait until your account reaches the
pay out amount ($150 ?) before doing this.