Toolbert

Default Husqvarna Chainsaw Fiasco

"Rich" wrote in message
om...

Personally I would rather have the dealer prove himself worthy of my

future
business than lip service and still get bad service after buying at dealer
prices. That happened to me with John Deere.

For that I'll take the discount online, if all I have is thieves and liars
to deal with then I'll take the lowest price, just like at the car dealer.
hehe.

If all you have locally is thieves and liars then ship it
http://www.baileys-online.com they obviously do a big business both in
servicing and selling Husky saws by mail order / internet.

I'm lucky to have a local shop that I trust and that takes good care of me,
happens to be a Stihl shop so I am a "stihl" person. If they weren't here
I'd have bought a Husky from Baileys rather than deal with the local
alternatives.

Bob