Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Oscar_Lives Oscar_Lives is offline

Default Furnace not igniting (Comfortmaker RPJ II - electronic igniter)

wrote in message
ps.com...
The model # of the furnace is GNJ050N12D1.
I don't hear the zap, click sound which used to come before the sound
of flames.
A previous post mentioned a trouble code? Where can I check that?
I don't think it's the thermostat. I replaced my old one thinking that
was the problem. But with the new thermostat the exact same thing
happens: the furnace and fan come on, but the furnace doesn't ignite.

Did you polarize the thermostat when you installed it? Comfortmaker needs
the thermostat polarized and sync'ed with the controller board before it
will work correctly.