Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

Default What do I use to secure metal flashing to a shingle or wood siding?

It is improperly installed and glueing won't help. If you must do it that
way put globs of roofing cement on to hold it for a while.

"CJ" wrote in message
ps.com...

It's on the outside of the shingles and doesn't sit correctly on the
wood siding or asphalt shingles on the roof. I was thinking of maybe
putting roof cement or liquid nails. What do you think?

Don Phillipson wrote:
"CJ" wrote in message
oups.com...

What do I use to secure metal flashing to a shingle or wood siding?

When bent to fit and held in place by shingles or wood
siding, flashing requires no fasteners.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs