Posted to rec.woodworking
Gary Gary is offline

Default A gloat at Sears?!?!

"CW" wrote

Craftsman bashing is the in thing here. Some have had
experience, most are just "me too" types.

It would seem so

I honestly don't give a crappe one way or the other... I guess my problem is
with predjudice in any form (shrug)

I have Craftsman, DeWalt, Delta, Freud, Ridgid, and Ryobi power tools. Oh,
and a B&D belt sander.... I buy whatever goes on sale (big-time sale, I
mean) because I know that, by and large, there isn't much difference:
They're either made in a place with good Quality Control and are expensive,
or made in a place with poor Quality Control and are cheap. The rest is
pretty much fluff.

As for hand tools, I used to be a Snap-On snob, but I fortunately grew out
of that. In these days of no-questions-asked lifetime guarantees and most of
the stuff coming from the same couple of manufactures anyway, paying for the
Big Name is plain stoopit. Er, IMHO

Cheers!

Gary