Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default child-proofing entry doors

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:27:40 GMT, Norminn
wrote:

I woke up in the middle of the night once to hear a toddler crying in
our yard. He lived in the house in back of us.

I must have been age five when Mom noticed my two year old sister
could not be found. She went through the house, I rode with her around
the local streets. Nothing. I guess Mom was about to call the
authorities when she noticed my sister on the floor behind the couch.

She had woke up at some point and crawled behind the couch and went
back to sleep.

Those were safer times.
--
Oren