Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
George George is offline

Default Review Update: Delta 16" VS Lathe - PM/Jet VFD Info (long)

"Prometheus" wrote in message
SNIP the class warfare stuff, I've seen it all elsewhere, even in action.

But before any of that happens, some people need to start making these
things happen individually, with the aim of making a better life- and
not just accumulating a million bucks in the bank and a house full of
junk.

This is correct. Less time spent worrying about someone else's bankroll,
curriculum vitae or estimate of those around her the better. Allows you to
enjoy the better of the two options life presents - time or money.

Not that I would try to enforce it on anyone else, because I feel they're
entitled to their life, as pitiful and meaningless as I might consider it,
too.