Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers.frugal-living
trainfan1 trainfan1 is offline

Default What's a good older washing machine brand/model?

Jack wrote:

Heck
today I toast my bread in a two slice ToastMaster that was put in
service in May of 1941 and has toasted an average of two slices
practically everyday since. How many loaves is that? It still looks
new and does a perfect job. But there are older out there.

I'll have to get me one of those new-fangled toasters one day. At my
age, I'm losing the manual dexterity to flip the toast slices over to
get both sides done.

Rob