Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin John Grossbohlin is offline

Default What happened to Roy Underhill?

"TwoGuns" wrote in message
ps.com...
I used to look forward to watching both "New Yankee Workshop" with Norm
and the "Woodrights Shop" with Roy Underhill on the local Public TV
station on Saturday mornings. We still get the New Yannkee Workshop on
Saturday but Roy Underhill's show has not been on for the past two or
three years (Lincoln, Nebraska). Has Roy retired or something worse or
is it just our local programming?

Spent a couple days with Roy last March when he came up north to do a
program at my club... He said that his show is free to all the PBS stations.
All they have to do is pick it up off the feed and air it. State Farm
Insurance underwrites the whole thing...

John