Posted to alt.home.repair
terry terry is offline

Default Mazatlan Juice

Someone wrote: In part ...............

I should learn to read. To answer the OP - Both 110 and 220 are in
Mazatlan. The visitor can use travel "stuff" without adapters (110).

..
Shouldn't that read;
"Visitors from other countries, such as those in North America (USA,
Canada etc.) that use 110 volt 60 cycle domestic and personal
appliances can (should be able) to use travel stuff, without adapters
(110).
Visitors from most other parts of the world, where 230 volt 50 cycle AC
is most common will probably require appropriate adapters."

All too often (constantly?) do we not assume that it is we (North
Americans) who will be the visitors?

I just checked (India) for example and one site says;
"Remember, no matter what type of plug an outlet might accept, voltage
in India is 230 v 50 Hz." India has about three times the population of
all of North America.