Gunner

Default Shotgun part manufacture - magazine extension tube

On 21 Jan 2004 11:54:27 -0800, (Jon Oblad) wrote:

Gunner wrote in message . ..
On 20 Jan 2004 18:46:31 -0800,
(Jon Oblad) wrote:

[...]

I think, personally, Id go with the
screw on extension and a nice clean coupler that keeps both original and
extension tube together with little or no gap between them that the New
magazine spring and follower you will need will not hang up in.

That is truly an excellent idea. How long do you think it will take
to make one (thus affecting price)?

No idea. If the shop has a tap with the right thread..an hour or two. If
they have to single point it..longer. This might be something one of the
lads here might consider doing, for fun and at half price. Shrug

Making a Tactical rig?

Gunner

Not as such, the only thing I'll add is the mag extension. For it to
be tactical you've got to have all sorts of flahslights and holosights
and bayonets and pistol grips and compasses and coffee grinders
hanging off of it, right? ; )

- Jon Oblad

Dont forget the radiation detector and the wind sock G

Gunner

"As my father told me long ago, the objective is not to convince someone
with your arguments but to provide the arguments with which he later
convinces himself."
David Friedman