Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] purduephotog@gmail.com is offline

Default Mortiser and Router to make a mortise?

Sad to say I'm already aware of this. I was making a shelf for the
dining room- and the cove bit 'wandered' a bit as I progressed. Had to
retighten the collet 5x across the 8 feet of the shelf length.

When I finished I was more worried what would have happen had it come
free at those speeds....

Jason

Mike Marlow wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks all-

I have a Sears router- not a plunge. I think all this mean is I'm
going to have to be creative to get it to make the mortises, thats all.

Jason

Inside joke here Jason, but if you have a Sears router, you indeed have a
plunger router...

--

-Mike-