Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default When will someone reinvent the trouble light?

Thanks for everyones replies, but I DO NOT want battery powered. I
want plug in, 120VAC. The last thing I need is to have to change and
charge batteries and have the batteries die when i am working. Thats
as bad as the bulb burning out and would happen more often. On top of
that, I know how they rob people with the cost of those rechargable
batteries. No Thanks !!!!!

Just buy a sheet-metal trouble light of the normal type,
and drill a couple holes in the back so you can screw
a clamp to it. While you're at it, bend the wire
hook into a closed loop, and slap a carbiner on it.