Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] beach9000@hotmail.com is offline

Default Custom Walking Stick for a Custom Head.

Thanks Andy!

Now forgive my ignorance, but I'm not too competent with tools. If i
was going to try and hire somebody to do this form me what kind of
trade person or company sould I search for?

Andy wrote:
Now, I'm a bit at a lost as to what to do next and was wondering if
anybody could offer suggestions for a web site, store, or whatever that
would attach my lump to the top of a walking stick.

I would start with a diamond drill bit to drill your glass lump (in a
drill press if possible), a bolt sunk into the stick (possibly a hanger
bolt), and some epoxy to hold the glass to the bolt.
All these things should be available at your local home center, or do a
google search.
Stay safe,
Andy